Selected Essays of V4 Youth Forum 2017
Lecture Series on V4 Cooperation
Our recent project intends to widen the sphere of knowledge about the V4 countries among university students and those who are interested in the possible ways of a firm cooperation and upcoming challenges of the members. The aim of the project is to evaluate the current Polish V4 presidency as well as to foresight the possible priorities of the Hungarian presidency of 2017. The purpose of the round table talks and workshops is to create a fertile ground for an efficient dialogue between the youngsters of the region. By the end of the lectures we would like to encourage the participants to express there views in one of the mentioned topics in a short essay (appr. 6000 words).
The best essay writers will be beneficiaries of honorarium: 1st place: 180 euros, 2nd place: 90 euros, 3rd place:50 euros.
Deadline to submit your paper: 15th April 2017 .Moreover, the winner of the competition will have the chance to be published in the journal Biztpol Affairs.
Please submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program consists of four lectures in each country, held by acknowledged experts in the topics listed below: defence cooperation, energy security and infrastructure building across the region, the future of the EU reform process and Digital Visegrad projects.
- Defence cooperation (23 February 2017)
- Energy security and infrastructure building across the region (2 March 2017)
- The future of the EU reform process (9 March 2017)
- Digital Visegrad (16 March 2017)
Prague and Brno:
- Defence cooperation (22 March 2017)
- Digital Visegrad (6 March 2017)
- Energy security and infrastructure building across the region (6 March
- The future of the EU reform process (8 March)
Banská Bystrica and Bratislava
- Visegrad Youth Forum (7-9 December 2016)
- Energy Security of Central Europe under Threat? (20 February 2017)
- Defense cooperation of the V4 and beyond? (1 March 2017)
- Digital Visegrad and E-commerce – Trends and Perspectives (6 March 2017)
- The future of the EU reform process (2 March 2017)
- Workshop Beyond Polish and ahead of Hungarian Presidency of Visegrad Group (4 March 2017), Aula Zurawia 4, Warszawa Uniwersytet, Warsaw, Poland
- Defence cooperation (28 February 2017)
- Digital Visegrad (7 March 2017)
- Energy security and infrastructure building across the region (14 March 2017)
- The future of the EU reform process (21 March 2017)